Requirements are Bulk Dangerous Goods License and BFM certificate.
Positions available: Melbourne / Sydney Full Linehaul and changeovers.
Freight Assist Australia Pty Ltd commenced operation in September 2012, since then we have transformed into a leading bulk transport and logistics provider, specialising in general and express freight Australia-Wide. We are firmly focused on providing
a solution driven approach and maintaining an “uncompromised” service level to everything we do. Our core specialties are vastly spread across a range of industries; including (but not limited to): food, manufacturing, dangerous and hazardous goods
(packaged and bulk) and general products.
Our Core Values and Beliefs:
Relationships | Being transparent and open builds a strong foundation with our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Integrity | Honesty and respect is the foundation of a strong working relationship.
Reliability | Our professional and service focused commitment ensures our customers satisfaction.
Innovation | Constant and never-ending improvement ensures our clients always receive the best service.
100% commitment to safety | All injuries are preventable and all employees have the right to go home without incident
Your duties include (but not limited to):
- Carry out linehaul trips as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness of company equipment
- Complete pre-trip checks on equipment
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Reasonably clean driving record
- License to transport dangerous goods (Packaged and Bulk)
- Provide an RTA printout obtained within the last month
- A High Safety Focus
- Minimum 3 years MC driving experience
- Understand how to complete a work diary correctly and maintain fatigue hours
- Sound knowledge of metropolitan Melbourne
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Comply with all OHS regulations and Chain of Responsibility requirements
- Provide a current BFM certification
- Adhere to all BFM regulations, AND
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instruction.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Modern new equipment
- A company with a high safety focus
- Great working conditions
- A fantastic team environment, AND
- Rewarded with generous hourly rate and a super contribution!
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
(Successful applicants are subject to a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen)
Freight Assist Australia Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience email your resume to email@example.com.