Interstate General Freight Drivers
Rodney’s Transport Service is seeking experienced MC/B Double General Freight Drivers to be based out of our Melbourne and Wagga Wagga depots.
- Permanent & Casual Roles
- Flexible casual work available
Working within fatigue management guidelines you will perform interstate linehaul duties whilst adhering to all OH&S, legislative, site and contractual obligations. RTS requires professional drivers with –
- Strong customer service experience
- A safe driving record
- Mature attitude
- Minimum 5 years experience MC endorsed
Reporting to the Manager Group Operations this is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and experienced MC/B Double drivers who will be required to display a commitment to RTS safety and compliance standards and values whilst maintaining your equipment in good order.
You will be required to provide a copy of a current licence and meet RTS employment criteria which will include a medical with drug and alcohol test.
Experienced drivers who can demonstrate
- Proficiency in all aspects of B Double truck operations
- The ability to work within a team
- A clear understanding of road transport legislation.
- A clean history of driving ability
To obtain an APPLICATION: log onto our website www.rodneystransport.com.au and down load an application form or contact Wagga office on