Armesto’s Transport Apprentice Mechanic | 2nd/3rd Year Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
Armesto’s Transport Apprentice Mechanic | Armesto’s Transport is a family owned and operated business based in Beerwah, on the Sunshine Coast. We currently require a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice heavy vehicle diesel mechanic for our busy workshop.
To be considered for this role, applicants must
- Have some experience in the maintenance and repair of trucks and trailers
- Be detail orientated and possess a strong work ethic
- Be willing to work in a team environment & committed to completing the required training
- Produce a high standard of work while keeping to deadlines
- Complete all servicing paperwork / maintain a clean & safe work area
This is a permanent position, will involve Saturday work.
Road transport is an essential element of the Australian transport network, and enabler of the Australian economy.
Australia relies heavily on road transport due to Australia’s large area and low population density in considerable parts of the country.
Another reason for the reliance upon roads is that the Australian rail network has not been sufficiently developed for a lot of the freight and passenger requirements in most areas of Australia.
This has meant that goods that would otherwise be transported by rail are moved across Australia via road trains.
Almost every household owns at least one car, and uses it most days. Freight & Storage AUSTRALIA