Lindsay Transport is one of the largest transporters of fresh produce in Australia and specialises in temperature sensitive, time-slotted freight into Central Markets and major Grocery Distribution Centres. We operate a network of freight terminals with significant coldroom facilities across the east coast of Australia and employ a staff of approximately 1400 workers.
Lindsay Transport is currently seeking experienced Night Shift MC drivers to join the team based in our Brisbane Depot. This position will report directly to the Depot Manager.
The candidates we are looking for will have;
- MC Licence
- Experience Driving Heavy Vehicles
- Previous refrigerated transport experience (useful)
- A commitment to workplace health and safety (essential)
- Flexibility with start and finish times
To be successful for this role applicants must;
- Pass a company medical including drug and alcohol test
- Be prepared to work weekends as required
- Be well presented, professional and reliable
If you are an individual that takes pride in their work and are looking for stable long term employment, we encourage you to apply for this role.
To apply for this position send resumes directly to;
The Safety, People, and Culture Department
Fax: (07) 3319 5526