Experienced Local HC/MC Driver (SYDNEY BASED) BULK DG
Freight Assist Australia is a leading bulk transport and logistics provider founded in 2011, specialising in general and express freight Australia-Wide. We are firmly focused on providing a solution driven approach and maintaining an “uncompromised” service level to everything we do. Our core specialties are vastly spread across a range of industries; including (but not limited to): food, manufacturing, dangerous and hazardous goods (packaged and bulk) and general products.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
Relationships | Being transparent and open builds a strong foundation with our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Integrity | Honesty and respect is the foundation of a strong working relationship.
Reliability | Our professional and service focused commitment ensures our customers satisfaction.
Innovation | Constant and never ending improvement ensures our clients always receive the best service.
100% commitment to safety | All injuries are preventable and all employees have the right to go home without incident.
You’re Duties (But not limited to):
- Local bulk deliveries and pick-ups
- Maintaining the cleanliness of company equipment
- Completing pre-trip checks and reporting faults
- Ability to assist as a backup interstate driver on occassions
- Adhere to dangerous goods regulations / ADG code.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Current bulk dangerous goods license
- Driver license relevant to the class with minimum three years of driving experience
- Provide an RTA printout obtained withing the last two months
- Forklift license is an advantage
- High attention to detail
- A High Safety Focus
- Sound knowledge of metropolitan Sydney
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Transport and Chain of Responsibility experience in local delivery vehicles
- Be flexible in your working hours
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instruction.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A company with a high safety focus
- Modern equipment
- Great working conditions
- A fantastic team environment, AND
- Rewarded with generous hourly rate and a super contribution!
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
(Successful applicants are subject to a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening)
Freight Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience APPLY TODAY.
For questions about applying, please contact the careers team.
628total visits,28visits today