Toll Mining is recognised as an industry specialist, we provide stand alone and intergrated services to the mining and resources sector across inbound, onsite services and outbound segments of the mining logistics chain.
Toll Mining are seeking experienced MC Road Train Drivers to service the north west in Leinster and Leonora.
Carting Dry Nickel Concentrate from Leinster to Leonora as well as Lynas Rare Earth run pulling 3 skeleton trailers carting container freight. You will be rostered on any of these runs on a FIFO 2×1 ex Perth.
We can offer an immediate start to the right candidates for these temp to perth positions.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving triple and quad road trains 18 speed road rangers
- Good two way radio operation
- Following all OH&S regulations and furthering the safety culture
- Good communication skills required
- Carry out pre starts and end of shift checks
- Changing tyres when required so these skills are highly desirable
- Accountability for all paperwork
You will be required to have the following:
- Current MC Licence with a minimum of three years’ experience driving triple-road trains
- A National Police Clearance – obtained in the last six months (essential)
- Proof of Working Rights – Passport or Birth Certificate (essential)
- WA Fatigue Management Certificate (essential) – Worksafe WA
- Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medical – obtained in the last three years (essential)
- A responsible driving history and two contactable references (essential)
You will be required to complete and pass all Site Inductions as part of the recruitment process.
If you are able to produce all the requirements above – as well as pass D&A medicals send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
Toll will require all successful candidates to undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Toll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.