$95,000 – $120,000 a year – Full-time, Casual
MC Line-haul Drivers X4 – Melbourne Based
Ausway Transport is a successful family owned business servicing clients across a wide variety of industries with both local and interstate transport since 2003. We Carry General and Refrigerated Goods across Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth.
Due to rapid business growth, we require experienced drivers that want to take advantage of this excellent career opportunity.
Seeking an experienced X4 MC Line-haul Drivers Melbourne’s Western and Northern suburb for B-double runs to Sydney, Adelaide & Brisbane.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading
- Load restraint and manual handling
- Ability to complete all relevant driver paperwork
- Able to use MT Data Terminal
- Work with Express Freight
- Keep Vehicle Clean
Qualifications and Skills
Hold a current MC License (Minimum 3 Years)
- Have a minimum three years’ interstate Linehaul Experience
- Flexible and able to work rotating shifts across seven days of the week
- Be willing to undergo a national police check and full medical assessment, including drug and alcohol
- BFM certificate (preferred but not essential)
- Have an excellent driving history and current Vic Roads Report
- A high level of understanding for safe work practices relevant to the industry.
- Can do Attitude.
- Professional and focused at all times.
- Must have experience in time sensitive freight and plenty of B double experience
Benefits and Perks
- Modern Fleet that includes Volvo & Kenworth
- Excellent Maintenance Procedures
- One truck, one driver (FT Employees)*
- NHVAS (BFM, MASS & Maintenance)
Please contact our HR Manager on 1800 287 929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org