MC DRIVERS – DAY /AFTERNOON SHIFTS | Banksmeadow or Erskine Park
- MC Day or Afternoon Shifts available
- Banksmeadow or Erskine Park locations – great locations, what works for you?
VISA Global Logistics, one of Australia’s largest privately owned global freight forwarding companies and awarded 2017 Freight Forwarder of The Year.
VISA is the third largest wharf cartage carrier and provides a complete end-to-end service offering inclusive of pick up at origin, air freight and sea freight, customs clearance, warehousing and transport. Unlike our competitors, VISA provides these services in-house, giving us greater control and flexibility throughout the freight-forwarding, warehousing and transport journey.
We required experienced MC team mates who want to experience the drive in our modern and comfortable Mercedes Benz and Scania automatic fleet working from our Banksmeadow or Erskine Park facility. Monday to Friday – day or afternoon shifts. Applicable penalty rates apply. Weekend opportunities also available.
Your working day will include:
- Picking up and delivery of goods to and from the wharf and customer premises
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring customer requirements are met on a daily basis
- Filling out daily run-sheets with pre-trip inspection details
- Understanding and respecting our beautiful fleet
As an afternoon shift driver you will have:
- A current MC licence and suitable MSIC card for wharf work – essential
- Proven container experience
- Team player ability and can work autonomously
- Strong customer service focus where you can build a rapport with our delightful clients
- Flexibility and the ability to work at times in high pressure situations
- Self-motivation and can work unsupervised
Apply today or contact us direct on 02 9695 3888 to discuss our driver opportunities further.